Route: ▶️ Valladolid ⏭ Tequila Distillery ⏭ Chichen Itza ⏭ Cenote Ik Kil
During the tour, we learn about the history of Mexico from pre-Spanish times to the present day. The tour program includes:
- A visit to the local market, where we can get to know the colors, smells and flavors of Yucatan. Possibility to purchase vegetables, fruits, spices, sauces and handicrafts.
- Walk through the center of the colonial town of Valladolid, romantic photos in the love chairs in the main square.
- A visit to the tequila distillery, where we will learn about the production process of this famous drink, we will be able to try various types of tequila, mezcal and liqueurs. Possibility to purchase original gifts, e.g. mezcal with gusano de maguey or scorpion, real vanilla, honey, agave syrup and coffee.
- A visit to the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza, one of the most important centers of Mayan culture, and one of the Seven New Wonders of the World. Free time for photos or the purchase of souvenirs is provided.
- Lunch. A choice of dishes from the buffet, including traditional cochnita pibil and local drinks: fresh lemonade, hibiscus water, local beer. - Bathing in one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan - Ik Kil. The amazing scenery, lianas and tropical garden will remain in your memories forever.
What to take with you:
Sun protection, swimming suit, towel. Lockers and life jackets are available in the cenote. You will be required to shower before entering the cenote. We recommend that visitors use eco-friendly sunblock, because this helps to preserve the environment.
Price includes: transportation to / from hotel, entrance fees, licensed tour guide, a bottle of water, lunch.
Price does not include: other beverages and tips.
Prices depend on the number of people in the group.