A unique approach to saving money
1. Can you please book the honeymoon suite for us and another couple?
She gave birth to me, she’s coming to Cabo
2. Can you please plan a honeymoon for me, my bride, and my mother?
The doggie deal-reaker
3. Can you guarantee that no pet has ever been in the hotel room?
A boat is a boat is a boat, right?
4. Can I fish off of the cruise ship?
But what’s a “lift”?
5. Do they speak English in Britain?
6. Can you book two rooms in different parts of the resort — one for me and my wife, and the other for my girlfriend?
Will there be an NDA?
7. Is our relationship like a client/lawyer relationship? (ASTA wonders if this is the same client who asked Question 6).
But who’s driving the ship?
8. Does the crew actually sleep onboard the cruise ship?
His MO: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
9. Don’t tell my fiancé this is where I took my first wife for our honeymoon.
10. I would like to go somewhere where there are NOT a lot of men.
For travel tips and tricks visit our FB page #KnowBeforeYouGo
Based on the article published by Fox News.